Automated Banking System «BIS GRANT»
Automated Banking System «BIS GRANT» is an integrated system intended for maintenance of a full work cycle of modern Ukrainian commercial bank. It meets all the requirements of National bank of Ukraine to the software of commercial bank. It was the first among banking systems both Ukrainian and foreign to get a conformity Certificate of the National bank of Ukraine.
ABS «BIS GRANT» is based on the industrial decisions widely used in the world practice of construction of the information systems such as:
This system has been admitted the best development of 1996 among ORACLE partners in CIS.
- Use of RDBMS Oracle;
- Use of «client - server» architecture;
- Centralized storage and unified mechanisms of processing and access to information;
- Real-time processing;
- The comprehensive approach to a problem of the information protection;
- Reliability of a storage and authenticity of information;
- Openness and possibility to customize a System;
- Possibility of process of scaling the System over a wide range.
ABS «BIS GRANT» is constructed on three-level architecture: workstations application server database server. The work from remote workstations does not differ from work of the local users, that ensures a possibility of work of bank remote branches with use of the centralized database in real-time mode.
Due to an openness of architecture of a System and built-in mechanisms of the description of technological process, there is a possibility of flexible management of technology of information processing taking into consideration the specificities of each bank, additional extension of functionality of a System, simple and convenient connection of external applications.
ABS «BIS GRANT» conditionally can be divided into a number of logic subsystems, each of which ensures automation of the certain stage of a bank work cycle or banking operations.
ABS «BIS GRANT» provides a high level of information security of bank and reliability of storage of the information due to the creation of the protected environment for information processing at several levels:
- Use of multitask highly reliable operational system RedHat Enterprise Linux and relational DBMS ORACLE as a base software made easier for developers to resolve problems of information protection on the first level of the database and operational system, backup copying and renewal after fail, as all these operations are ensured with base software;
- On the second level of application software there realized subsystems:
- Differentiations of access to information and management of the users rights a logic prolongation of RDBMS Oracle mechanisms ensuring granting to each user a strictly regulated set of rights both on fulfillment of these or that operations, and on access to an appropriate part of database information;
- Internal audit, logging all modifications in the tables of a System.
- On the third level protection of electronic documents during their processing is ensured by digital signature. The system allows to form/store any amount of digital signatures for each document and to customize necessary sets of signatures for different kinds of the documents.
ABS «BIS GRANT» continuously develops, its functionality extends. Apart from the revisions of a System because of modifications of legislative and normative base, there issue annually not less than four releases of the System developed in accordance to the results of study of Ukrainian banks needs, wishes and requests of our customers. All these modifications are given to our customers within the framework of standard conditions of support, that ensures constant availability at the bank - user of the actual version of a System.